🎙Welcome to The Applicant Podcast. I’m your host, Rebecca Tripp. I’ve graduated from five (5) post-secondary school programs (attending both university and college), I own my own law office now and no, I’m not a lawyer. I’m a licensed paralegal and immigration consultant and on this YouTube channel/podcast, I want to discuss education, immigration, and the law. 🇨🇦
In this solo episode, I tackle the following questions I often get asked:
- When and why did these professions start?
- What is the Ontario paralegal scope of practice?
- Can paralegals accept legal aid?
- What are the recent changes to the immigration consultant profession?
- And lastly… should paralegals be able to provide immigration services?
Let me know if you have any questions, and please DM me topics you’d like me to further discuss in future episodes!