Q: How long do I have to create my Express Entry Profile?
- 60 days from the date you start it.
Q: Once I submit my Express Entry Profile, how long will it stay in the Express Entry pool?
- 12 months from the submission date it will automatically expire.
Q: Once I receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA), how long do I have to submit my Permanent Resident Application?
- 60 days from the date of your ITA.
Expiration Timelines from the Date of Completion
- Language Skills Test: 2 years
- Police Certificate: 6 months
- Digital Photo: 6 months
- Medical Exams: 12 months
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA): 5 years
- Translations: No expiration date unless the document changes or becomes expired.
- Times Skilled Workers (Federal): 26 Months
- Skilled Trades (Federal): 47 Months
- Canadian Experience Class: 13 Months
- Provincial Nominee Online: 18 Months Via Express Entry
For more information on which immigration option is best for you and your business, or for assistance designing your longer-term immigration strategy, reach out to me directly through my contact page. We can set up a consultation to find the immigration option that works best for your specific needs.
Also, if you are someone who likes podcasts or watching YouTube videos, this blog post is also an episode of The Applicant Podcast!
Disclaimer: The contents of this blog post were accurate at the time of publication. Changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact the accuracy of the information provided above. This blog post is not updated on a regular basis.
Written by Rebecca B. Tripp
Originally posted on July 6, 2022
© Copyright. The Immigration and Paralegal Law Office of Rebecca B. Tripp. All Rights Reserved.