🎙Welcome to The Applicant Podcast.
I’m your host, Rebecca Tripp. I’ve graduated from five (5) post-secondary school programs (attending both university and college), I own my own law office now and no, I’m not a lawyer. I’m a licensed paralegal and immigration consultant and on this YouTube channel/podcast, I want to discuss education, immigration, and the law. 🇨🇦
In this solo episode, I provide my top 5 tips for those wanting to start up their own paralegal firm. Quick summary:
- Get Organized: Start a one-page business plan
- Start Budgeting: Keep your overhead costs low
- Grow your Pool of Resources: Find people, software, and good CPDs to help you (I highly recommend LPEN)
- Develop your Marketing Plan: There are many different ways of tackling this – GET FOCUSED
- Get Networking: Spread the word
Let me know if you have any questions or additions to this list, and DM me topics you’d like me to further discuss in future episodes!